FOX34's James Eppler reviews the follow up to the smash horror hit.
As featured on
LUBBOCK, TX (KJTV) - "A Quiet Place part II" is not a sequel I really wanted or needed after the tremendous first movie that felt fresh and suprising. This sequel is neither of those things, but the premise is still interesting and the gimmick still works. I liked it.
- Donald Trump to tour border wall with Gov. Greg Abbott on June 30
- Friends, former members of search party honor Hailey Dunn in light of new arrest
- ERCOT says grid reliability 'remains strong' despite record-breaking demand, forced outages
- Timeline: What led up to Hailey Dunn case arrest
- Woman charged with manslaughter in deadly January crash
- Man charged with capital murder for 2015 Halloween homicides at Buffalo Springs Lake
- Police Association hears citizen comments on plea for pay raises
- What To Play This Week June 14th
- Texas football movie '12 Mighty' Orphans' has Lubbock connection
- Keep It Local To Win a Free Trip!
- Police identify victim in deadly pedestrian crash
- Police identify 2 young men found dead in Heritage Apartments pool
- Missing Levelland man's body found in Curry Co. New Mexico
- Lubbock women waiting months to see gynecologists
- 13th Reagor Dykes employee sentenced Tuesday
- Usoro Completes Triple Jump Sweep, Usual Claims Bronze in Discus
- Bryson Williams Signs With Texas Tech Basketball
- Lubbock man indicted on charge of aggravated sexual assault of a child